Friday 6 November 2015

How WORTHY am I?

Today I sit in my new house, which I had to purchase because I could no longer do the three flights of stairs in my old condo/townhouse...and I love the new house. Everything I need to access is on the main level and it is awesome........

What isn't awesome...is that I have been off work since Feb 2015 due to the chronic pain associated with my Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia.  It has been a harrowing year. I got married in July, moved in October and have been dealing with the stress of waiting....waiting and waiting to find out whether or not my insurance company deems me worthy of being supported for Long Term Disability.

It is beyond stressful and is triggering every possible symptom under the sun......I have no income...and have bills to pay; my husband makes very little and we are actively trying to find him a job that pays better but to no avail.

I am bereft and feeling hopeless..It is a terribly humiliating and humbling experience to try and ask the insurance company for the benefits I have paid into for 19 years. And still I wait.......

I need prayers of support...if anyone believes, I would appreciate that.  I don't ask for much....but presently, it feels very much like the "honeymoon is over"; and I am drowning in my pain....

trying to see the light


No comments:

Post a Comment