Tuesday 15 September 2015

Today I had my usual bi weekly massage with my most amazing therapist, Sandro.  Usually it is exceedingly painful during...and then afterwards I feel pretty darn good, verging on feeling "ok" even.  However, today it wasn't the same.

Today, Sandro experimented with some myofacial technique on my spine and skull....and during it felt pretty good, however....this time, I left and felt exceedingly nauseous and my all over pain triggers were on "fire".  When I mentioned how I felt before I left, Sandro said "yep, that can happen with chronic pain; guess that is just the way it goes".

I felt pretty darn defeated and sad; because I went there with the ambition of feeling o much better, only to suddenly leave feeling even more wretched than I had before.  Such is the nature of chronic pain I suppose.  I just keep forgetting how much like a thief chronic pain can be!!! it is awful and just not fair.....

End of rant......

No comments:

Post a Comment